Saturday, April 16, 2011

제발 By:이소라

잊지 못해 너를 있잖아
아직도 눈물 흘리며 널 생각해
늘 참지 못하고 투정부린 것 미안해

나만 원한다고 했잖아
그렇게 웃고 울었던 기억들이 다른 사랑으로 잊혀져 지워지는게 난 싫어

어떻게든 다시 돌아오길 부탁해
처음으로 다시 돌아가길 바랄께
기다릴게 말은 하지만 너무 늦어지면은 안돼
멀어지지마 더 가까이 제발

모든걸 말할 수 없잖아
마지막 얘길 할테니 좀 들어봐
많이 사랑하면 할수록 화만 내서 더 미안해

어떻게든 다시 돌아오길 부탁해
처음으로 다시 돌아가길 바랄게
기다릴게 말은 하지만 너무 늦어지면은 안돼
멀어지지마 더 가까이 제발

언젠가는 다시 돌아오길 부탁해
헤어지면 가슴 아플거라 생각해
기다릴게 말은 하지만 너무 늦어지면은 안돼
멀어지지마 더 가까이 제발- 제발- 제발-

I can’t forget, I have you

With falling tears, I still remember you

I’m sorry I could not be patient with you and complained

You said you only wanted me

I don’t want you to forget

And erase memories of laughter and tears

With another love

Chorus:

I’m asking you to come back somehow

I’m begging for the everything to go back to the way it first was

I say that I’ll wait, but you can’t come too late

Don’t distance yourself

Come closer

Please

Verse 2:

I couldn’t say anything

I’ll say the very last thing, so listen

I’m even sorrier that I only got angry

when I loved more

Chorus:

I’m asking you to come back somehow

I’m begging for the everything to go back to the way it first was

I say that I’ll wait, but you can’t come too late

Don’t distance yourself

Come closer

…

I’m asking you to come back someday

Think about how much your heart will hurt if we break up

I say that I’ll wait, but you can’t come too late

Don’t distance yourself

Come closer


No comments:

Post a Comment